Appointments & Cancellation
Anew Vision Eye Specialists is accepting new patients.
Appointments can be made by calling our office at (602) 459-7267.
For cancellations, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance for the sake of others wishing to schedule appointments and to prevent possible cancellation fees.
What to Bring
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- List of current medications and dosages
- Any medical records, lab or x-ray results related to your visit
- Copay/Coinsurance/Deductible (we accept cash, VISA and MasterCard)
- New Patient Paperwork (or contact our office to fill out forms online via our patient portal)
In some cases, your treatment may be covered in whole, or in part, by your health insurance. If your policy includes a benefit for advanced vision correction, we will be happy to assist in determining how your plan may help you reach your goal of great vision. Please contact our office with any questions regarding your insurance plan and our services.
Our practice contracts with a large number of plans including, but not limited to, those listed below. If you don’t see your plan listed, please call our office at (602) 459-7267 for further assistance.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Allwell Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Complete Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Bright Health
- Care 1st Health Plan of Arizona
- Cigna Healthcare
- Mercy Care
- Mercy Care RBHA
- Mercy Care Advantage
- Railroad Medicare